Carpal Tunnel Disease // June 17, 2006 1:06 am

Do you know what's Carpal Tunnel? It's "A passageway in the wrist through which nerves and the flexor muscles of the hands and fingers pass". I think I'm about to catch the Carpal Tunnel Disease (CTD).

I didn't know my fingers became 7-11. My eyes hurt! My back is sore! My fingers hate me! (*starts foaming at the table*)

Ok, I seriously don't know what's my point of blogging this entry when my Food Microbiology report is just a click away. Don't tell me I've caught the 'Online-Pensieve' i.e. blogging bug as well? Serratia is my pensieve. I'm dumping every single useless piece of information on it. How mean.

WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?!?!

My train of thoughts are so bloody incoherent and I'm like blabbering typing sh*t.



I think. I'll stop here, for now. But:

I'll ... be ... BACK!! =D

 
 
 
free counter with statistics