Happy Day! // June 27, 2006 7:02 pm

Wow. Jin is my idol - she actually has 700+ blog posts to her name! Ok, shall um, keep the blogging spirit forever =)

Yes, back to this Happy Day. I shall try to put as many happy faces as possible =) . Oddly, it's only when the vacation is over that my spirits are back high. There's so many things to be happy about! I don't know where to start??

1. I'm Happy even though there's PROINS test tomorrow and I'm still blogging about my happy day.

2. I'm Happy even though I've been complacent since yesterday.

3. I'm Happy for my BINSAN results, not because of the results itself, but because someone remembers =D

4. I'm Happy because some great things happened today (Ha.. it's not safe to put it here! =P)
Actually, this point can be expanded to like 10 more other points, which are in fact the highlights for today ='D I'm not saying... =) !!

5. I'm Happy because great plans are 'under construction'! Right PZ?!

As you can see, the reasons are in ascending order of degree of excitement. I swear I'm getting an adrenaline rush just thinking of the great things to come and the great things that went ^_^. Are you getting the 'Happy virus' from me now too? =P Yippee~~

Ah. However, I'm getting a little worried now. =') Because usually after a strangely HAPPY DAY .. my next day will be really BAD! Well, let's just see how it goes tomorrow then =) Had enough of my Happy faces? So have I !

=D
=P
=)
^_^

Ok.. I only have four pathetic ones la. The keyboard is limited - you know. And to commemorate this Happy Day, all the 'Happy' have been capitalised if you've noticed! =)

So then,
Bye! ^_^

 
 
 
free counter with statistics