As i type this entry, I'm being an ultimate loser.
"I thought you had lots of reports and assignments to do?"
Yah I sure do, and before you start thinking I called myself a loser because I'm blogging and not mugging, you're wrong. In fact, I'm feeling the least bit guilty.
I'm a loser - because I've lost to an evil thing called 'Studies'. So I've decided to catch my breath before it decides to leave forever. I can say I don't care about results - but the way I do things tell otherwise. I can say I hate studying - but the next minute you'll see me mugging. See? Isn't this the May you all know? Big. time. loser.
Sometimes when you want to let some things go - you realise those hands no longer belong to you. How many times have you said "Aiyah, I don't care liao la" and your actions never match your words?
So I have something important to say:
From this point in time onwards, I'll stop whatever reports that I'm doing, inclusive of group work, assignments etc. Anything uncompleted is none of my business whatsoever. I'll go to sleep at 10 p.m. every night, and who gives a f*cking damn about those assignments? I think my mental health is far more important than that! *frowns* . So by now if you realise "Oh no! I think some assignments are with May!", it's already too late. Muhahaha. Everything is with me isn't it? Good luck to you then =)
I'm just joking. But I doubt I'll succeed in scaring anyone since the 'victims' hardly read my blog =) Good night.