Hola!! Just in case you thought I've gone on a hiatus again... I'll try to keep this blog alive for as long as you can say supercalifragilisticespialidocious!
Some random happenings during the short absence:
1. Went shopping with Pz on Sat to MS ... FUN!!!! And yes pz, I can tell you were really desparate for that pair of shorts =P Wow. I guess that could be the first and last time I'm going shopping during this holiday ... =(
May: "Freeze!"
Great Singapore Sale: "WHAT la ..... "
2. My school workload is as heavy as Delon + Harry!! OMG! Somebody save me please! They should stop raining water droplets but initiative people. Wow - 'It's raining initiative people, Hallelujah!! =D'
3. I haven't seen someone for a loooooong time! 我等到花儿也械了~。。。In case you want to know who - I'm not telling. In case you think you're the one I'm talking about - then your skin is so thick that it can be used to replace lead in blocking x-ray radiation =P
4. Listen See carefully: I - (think I) ate - a - worm! eew. eew. EEW!!! I was eating this orange the other day. And I felt something on my finger. I thought was just the usual ant kachiao-ing. And it-was-a-worm O_O. There were two worms in fact, and this the second time I'm eating an worm-infected orange. Maybe in my previous life - I was this really mean worker at Peel Fresh and squeezed the oranges till they became as flat as humjinpengs, so now they've decided that May the Meanie ought not to eat them. Ok enough said, let's move on.
5. Went to sing K with the ORC: From 1:15 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. ... for just $10 ! $_$ Mmmmm... we acutally sang till we didn't know what to 点, especially since there were only 3 of us =D
6. I'm stuck on my BIA formal report. Don't ever let me hear you say "Solvent" or "Extraction" or "Solvent Extraction". X_X << 死鱼脸
Ok, my BIA report is calling me already. I think it said 'Dinner's ready' and we'll be having Molybdenum and Nickel ions.
また会えるまで、
梅