Restless Holiday // June 06, 2006 12:16 pm

I'm blogging now only because out of frustration. 等等等等等 (please change your encoding to UTF-8 if you can't see this), I still have to wait the school's E-learning stuff to load.

"'Cher!! Why are you taking such a long time??"
And to find out that your teacher doesn't reply, but shows you its pathetic green-whatevers-that-doesn't-move-for-even-an-hour.




(I can't believe you're slower than Mrs Ser someone!>

That aside, I shouldn't be blogging my first post about some irritable slow e-learning system. Today's 6 June 2006! 6/6/06! Hmm. Nice number? I first started Marshmayllow.com on 5/5/05 ... Haaa . Weird coincidences. Let's just see if I can keep Serratia till 7/7/07 =P

Speaking of Serratia.. Serratia (pronounced sir-russia)! That's my future daughter's name =) She'll probably hate me for naming her after that - eeps. If you don't know what I'm talking, then you need to open your eyes bigger, walnut.

Oh wow. Mr Ho's Infrared Spectroscopy finally loaded. Thank goodness I finished Mr. Whey's Ion Exchange Chromatography this morning. =D I learnt something you know! Let me show you:


"If I were a Cationic Exchanger, you'd be Ag100+."

 
 
 
free counter with statistics