Translating in progress... // June 27, 2006 6:50 pm

=) Sorry to have blogged in Japanese. Indeed, my japanese sucks. Look at what Babelfish (online translator) did to my post!!

Babelfish:


わ ぁ ぁ. . Now the head is painful enormously. How it did? For the first time, ブロッグ having done with Japanese, just a little it is strange and, no one understands, probably will be? ? You do not know either that why ブロッグ it does suddenly so. . However it has not done to Japan, already immediately, becoming a certain way! ! The head being painful, still, it is delightful! Joy! It is pleasant! ! Persevering, the る! If as for the request in actuality if it is not! Japan: Having come! ! Please wait! ^ _ ^ Don't you think? so, the one which now PROINS studied is good. . Don't you think? ぁ, Rain


I think I must have sounded like a stupid goat with my substandard Japanese. Nevermind, what I meant to say was:

Waaaah.. My head is very pain now. What did I do? This my first time blogging in Japanese, a little weird, and probably no one understands.

I too don't know why I suddenly blog like this.

I've never experienced going to Japan, but soon, there will be! So even if my head hurts now, I'm still happy! Glad! FUN!!!!

I'm working hard. That wish has to come true! =)

Japan: Here I come! Please wait! ^_^

But anyway, I'd better study PROINS now.

See you,
Plum-Rain


.... And you know what happened after that? My head hurt too much so I went to sleep instead. =X

 
 
 
free counter with statistics