10 is a powerful number. Because it's the multiplication factor which all kids love =) Oh well that's not the point anyway. Just feel like interviewing myself now, based on the number ten. Can?
Q: Who/what would be in 10 years time?
A: Hmm. I'd be 27 then, so I guess I hope to be a Mandarin/English teacher in Japan - BoA's teacher ^_^v !!
Q: What were you like 10 years ago?
A: I was.. 7 then? Primary 1? Some autistic kid who just entered Parry Primary School, hating all her classmates, especially a guy by the name of Leonard.
Q: Would you marry a guy 10 years your elder?
Hell yes, I'd love to. Even better, 10+6 years.
Q: Name 10 people who first comes to your mind.
In no order of preference:
AG, BoA, Pz, Wendy, Jin, Poh, 猪林, 爷爷, Spongebob, May.
Q: Who is 10 cm taller than you?
Eh.. that person would have to be about 172 cm? Hmm. Yan Lin!!
Q: If you had only $10 left for the rest of your life, what would you buy?
I'd buy my last Subway double chocolate cookie $1.10, my trusty pilot 0.7 blue pen for $1.90, $4 for my ez-link card to go SP (for some very important reasons of course). $3 left, hmm. I'd bury it in the soil and wait for a money tree to grow I guess =)
Q: Do you know that it's now 10+ p.m. already?
Yes I know, and my brain is throwing a tantrum telling me to go to sleep. So I shall =) Night!