I am 17 years old
or 211 months old
or 917 weeks old
or 6421 days old
or 154104 hours old
or 9246270 minutes old
or 554776203 seconds old
And, my next birthday is in:
153 days 8 hrs 30 mins 57 secs
(Taken from here)
I realise today's July 16, which means there's 5 more months till I can say 'Hello Bartender!'. People say 女大十八变, 那么十八岁的变化会不会是最大的呢?True or not, there's still 153 more days to go! I think I'll post a list on every 16th of the month - maybe a list of wishes and changes. 呵呵 You know what to do .. =P
- A new hairstyle. -_- Getting quite sick of my really long hair (in terms of length and time I've had it)
- My driving licence, if the 18 years old cap still stands
- To go on a holiday! HOLIDAY! 日本へ行きたいけど、お金がない。。。
- I die also must find out which JC he went to >_<
- To be 45 kg! Where's the motivation without the challenge?! My greatest enemy has to be Subway double chocolate cookies =/
Ok I shall not be too greedy. 5 would suffice for the month of July =)
Tata