The MRT has two uses:
1. Brings you to your destination
2. Shows the ugly side of Singaporean men people
This is not the first, second, nor third time I encounter petty Singaporean men people on the train. Nevermind about those super kiasu ones who guards the station doors like a world cup goalkeep, chiong-ing in the train once the doors open, and also nevermind about those retarded people who like leaning against the poles, leaving no space for even one puny hand. But I hate men people who's eyes have stamps when they see the 'needy people' - pregnant women to be exact.
Today, I have met many of them. Maybe 3 -4 of them in the "I-see-pregnant-woman (PW)-but-I-pretend-I-didn't-see" classification. So there was this fat ass (FA1) next to me, who bloody hell occupied probably 1/7 of my space already by being fat-assed. And next next to me is this not-so-fat-ass but seemingly fat-assed-in-the-brain guy (FA2), from Pioneer JC (I think so, the one with the red black white logo), who always board the first straight train from Yishun and alights at CCK. Wow. So they think they're very smart, huh.
A PW boarded the train somewhere, and stood somewhere between me and fat ass 1. Actually, this PW's stomach wasn't really obvious. I was already contemplating about standing up, but yet it would seem dumb if this PW was just fat and not pregnant. But nvm. Soon this PW starts (erm. what's that word?) carassing her stomach - OH. Ok I now know you're pregnant but please don't be that desparate for a seat. It's not like your baby's going to drop out like your shit does if you stand for more than 5 minutes, duh.
I decided to wait till it was the next station, to see if the two fat-asses would perhaps be gentlemen, prove me wrong, and generously give up their seats. (And hello, that stupid FA2 was already soon to alight, so what's with standing for just a few more minutes?!) But they didn't.
=( ...
=/ ... ...
=O !!!!!!!!!!
@#$@$^%&%&# Ok. See I knew it. When will these guys boys change? And so ME, with a heavy tote (meaning 1-SHOULDERED) bag, stood all the way till Dover, amidst the crowded train. Why do I even bother rushing for the direct train every morning, wanting to get a seat till Dover, but to meet despicable, monstrous, selfish, moronic, retarded people on the train and land myself in such a plight. Bwahf. Oh yes, by the way in case you're wondering, those two fat-asses alighted before I did. -_- Are you lost for words? Hah - maybe not cause you might just be feeling guilty now =P
This is what I would say to those two fat asses, and other fat-asses alike:
- I hope the books/papers you both were "reading" will drop onto the MRT track once you alight, and that you would go down and retrieve it and the incoming MRT will crush your bones and your guts will squirt onto the yellow lines on the platform.
- I hope your future pregnant wives will stand from Boon Lay till Marina Bay. Or from Boon Lay to Changi. Which ever's longer. In a super crowded train. (Not like they'll have any wives in the first place anyway)
- May your lipidy butts get glued on the seats, or that your asses will grow so big that they get wedged between the MRT doors when you try to get in the train. Ha.
There's more, but I shall curse till here. You may think I'm exaggerating - in a way, yes, but like I ALREADY said, it's not the first time. AND it's always the men. Occasionally it's the office ladies carrying dainty handbags and immediately shutting their eyes once they sense 'danger'. BUT, still, it's always the men. I know, I just know. I'm infuriated! The PW was quite shameless as well, actually. Okok, I'm probably too pissed and just feel like biting everyone's nose off now. Bleagh .... From a person's msn nick: "Male by birth, MAN by choice." It'll probably take them 10 light years to ever get this through their thick skulls.
Any guy, no matter how rich or handsome, will not be worth a dime if he turns out to be of this sort. Hah. If you think you can stump me by asking me what if AG was one of those fat-asses, you're wrong! Because he drives. LOL =)