Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) // July 10, 2006 1:21 am

This FAQ thing idea is taken from retard's, by the way. Everyone has his/her own set of FAQ, I guess...

Q: Why are you (suddenly) so quiet?
A: If I'd known this'd be a FAQ, then I never should have started out noisy. =S Am I noisy? AM I??!!

Q: How many siblings do you have?
A: I have one younger sister. ONLY >=/

Q: How do you study?
A: Duh, using my brain and eyes of course.

Q: So how?
A: How what? Don't know?? Find the answer yourself???

Q: When are you going to pierce your ears?
A: When someone gives me a pair of 100 carat diamond studded earrings.

Q: What are you going to be next time?
A: Seriously I've long abandoned my $_$ becoming-a-millionare and becoming-a-millionare's-wife thoughts. But that's all that I will say! Haha =P

Hmm. Will stop here for now.

 
 
 
free counter with statistics