The grass is always greener on the other side // July 09, 2006 10:27 pm

The grass is always greener on the other side. I know - I'm a sheep. Of course I know. But whoever said greener grass always taste better? Maybe dried brown grass tastes crispier like fries?

Well, anyway, I wouldn't really know. What I'm trying to say after wasting 3 of your seconds, is that good things have to match with good environments or circumstances, to be deemed as good. Haven't you wondered why a positive times a negative, you still get a negative - and yet when you multiply two negatives, you get a positive?? Think! Even maths agrees!!

For example:
1. You're rich. But too bad your neighbour's Robin Hood.
2. You're extremely pretty/handsome/cute/beautiful/whatever. But your father's Adolf Hitler.
3. You're smart. But around you are stupid people taking free rides from you (and therefore being smart for the only time), thereby making you stupid by allowing them to do so.

*These are purely examples. Don't even think of thinking too much.

See? Next time before you get all greeny from envying people, there will always be more than it meets the eye. Right, back to BIA datasheet then =( .

 
 
 
free counter with statistics