I have been tAGged =) // July 01, 2006 6:46 pm

I have been tagged!
Instructions:
1. Do the following without complaints.
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you have completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's TagBoard to say he/she have been tagged.
4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!" then do this.

I've been tagged by Jin! =O. Haha nevermind good chance for me to slack with an excuse~

Current...
Mood: Lazy and guilty
Taste: Ritter Sport Marzipan flavoured chocolate
Clothes: White Zion Tee and Blue pants
Desktop: Mongo Village July and August calendar
Toenail colour: Hmm. The colour of my toenail?
Time: 18:47
Surroundings: My room, as always
Annoyance: Erm..you =)
Thoughts: I'm never going to finish my case studies - FINISH

First...
Best Friend: Kow Pei Zhen
Crush: Hah. Ask the person featured in the previous question
Music: I was a sucker for Britney Spears, THEN.

Last...
Cigarette: What? Are cigarettes like pocky sticks?
Drink: Lipton milk tea
Crush: Hello, i'm still having a crush
Movie: I seriously do not remember.
Phone call: Mrs. Ser
CD played: Love and Honesty - BoA
Song played: Shine We Are! - BoA

Have you ever...
Dated one of your best friends: I'm not a lesbian
Broken the law: Bent, maybe?
Been arrested: Soon I will be, for being an incorrigible mugger
Been on TV: Er. Does sitting on it count?
Kissed someone you dont know: Heavens, no.

5 things you are wearing: Clothes, clothes, clothes, clothes, clothes

4 things you did today: Ate Subway's double chocolate cookie, went to Kinokuniya, tried a peppermint bean, studied for food preservation quiz in Mos Burger.

3 things you can hear right now: Someday oneday by BoA and Mflo, Birds chirping, White noise from my fan

1 thing you do when you are bored: Blogging

*Where's 2 things ____ ??

 
 
 
free counter with statistics