My One Day in 5 July 2006 // July 05, 2006 10:10 am

I'm going to blog about 5 July 2006. Nothing in special, but something like a chronological log of this day =)

08:35
Finally reached the mrt station and bought my concession pass.

9:40+
Reached school and went to FC1 to buy tea. On my way, I saw Mr. Jeffrey Whey in the Environmental Lab. Thank god he didn't see me! Or he's going say I'm that hardworking person who comes to school even during holidays. =')

9:40++
I bumped into Mr. Goh in FC1. Well not literally 'bump' of course, but met by coincidence. Haha seriously sometimes I think it's harder not to bump into him. Erm.. I'd better not say things too early (话还是不要说得太早)though =P

10:23
Working on that case studies report now.. shall have to see my 'entry' at night to see if I managed to finish it. *sigh*

11:06
My mum called to tell me she knocked on the glass door ... =S

11:24
Delon is in the library as well, and being a nuisance as usual, as always *rolls eyes*. He saw me doing my case studies report and said he hasn't even started. RUBBISH larrr..... Full of shit *spit on ground with a disgusted look*. Just trying to show off~ Bah.

12:04
I'm getting really bored with my case studies...zzz. How do you treat wastewater? HOW?!?!

13:12
So far so good - with my case studies -_- Anyway, today must be Mr. Jeffrey Whey day. Like I mentioned earlier on, I saw him at the lab. Then I saw him in the library. Then I saw him at T1. Then I saw him again on my way back. Ha - and he really said what I predicted he would say =X Yikes~ ... I'm not a mugger!! Hmm. Maybe not. By now, I think his fan club members are muttering "Stupid May .." are their breathes already. Hehe.

13:46
There's this group of people on my leftside discussing about some sort of presentation thing. And I'm like getting free 'tuition' on presentation tips by this girl whom I presume is the leader of this group. She keeps coming out with strategies for effective presentation etc. which I find pretty useful.. LOL! I'm not eavesdropping. I repeat .. I'm not eavesdropping!! =D This girl is really super - she's the only girl in this group of 6, she's tall and pretty and her english's not too bad. Haha rare sight indeed!

15:22
I just came back from lunch, and met shiqi and yoshika on my way there. Hmmm.. I think I spent too much time thinking of what to eat =X

16:36
I'M BORED AND GOING INSANE!!!!!

17:46
70% done ... I must 坚持下去!!

18:27
Do you know what's Glycine max?? Haha I bet you didn't. Erm. It's just the scientific name for Soybeans, for which I just found out =)

19:39
I think my eyes are popping out and the surface area of my whole face wouldn't be enough for my dark circles. BUT! I think I'm almost done. Almost.

20:08
Ok. I daresay I've finished 85% of what needs to be done. OH my gorrrrrrrd. I'm packing my stuff now already, and it's time to say Hello, Home. So this' the last post in the school library! Come to think of it, I'll be back in another, say, 11 hours?

22:12
I am back! Wow. Took me a whooping 2 hours to travel, bathe and make myself a cup of tea?? Nevermind .. Off to study for Food chemistry!
-AFK-

01:11
Ok ok. I know it's no longer 5th July and Happy Birthday to Shimin! =) I didn't study food chem for this long a time .. spent it on printing all the reports and settling some last minute stuff. Spiderman's uncle said "With great powers come great responsibility". Why do I have great responsibility and yet so powerless =( ?? This is retarded. I'm feeling the ditch both mentally and physically - but seriously I blame 77% of it on the HOT weather and all the pesky cockroaches it attracts along with. Sigh. This weather is being the root of all evil - especially my sore sore throat x_x

Hot weather = May with sore throat = May can't talk = May feels EVIL!! Not exactly evil, but more irritable, more grumpy, more grouchy, and more like those old cambridge woman suffering from menopause, marking the O level scripts. You may have guessed it - my last 'entry' of this entry, hence the length. See? The weather has made me sooooo long-winded. If you're kind enough, leave a get well tag for me? Please? *tears welling up in my eyes* Haha. Ok i'm kidding but the get well tag still stands =) お願い!

5・7・06 「水」

梅雨

 
 
 
free counter with statistics