| |
People with small minds talk about people.I couldn't agree more to it. Of course, since Mr. Goh was the one who said that. And I know something more as well - people with pea minds talk about themselves. Whole Let me give you an example: - NORMAL - Victim (V): "I'm going to Mars tomorrow!" Normal person (NP): "Really? How come?? For how long will you be there?" V: "Ya it's true! NASA gave me two complimentary tickets to Mars. So I'll be going there with **. I'll bring some rocks back for you =) " ... - ABNORMAL - Victim (V): "I'm going to Mars tomorrow!" Abnormal person (AP): "Huh? Wah I want to go Mars! I've only been to Antartica, PyongYang, Czechoslovakia *..yadayada*. You know ah, from young I've always dreamt of going Mars. I want to see the aliens, the red sand, and how the sun looks like from Mars. Everytime I eat that chocolate bar, I dream of going to Mars!!" V: *Crestfallen* Oh.. wow. Didn't know you went to so many places before. (PAUSE) Note that the word 'you' has triggered AP's thirst for a narcissist verbal diarrhoea, BIG TIME. By now as you would have guessed, the victim has given up talking about his/her plan to Mars. I don't feel like predicting what AP would say. The thought itself simply freaks and disgusts me. Like I'm some sort of word rubbish chute. For your information, rubbish chutes can't talk nor reply to your nonsensical self-centeredness. "TALK TO MY HAND!!!"
P.S.: This entry had undergone a x20 exaggeration process.
0 Comments
| |
| |