I've been over-indulging myself too much this week. From sleeping at 9+ p.m., to studying Japanese only on the morning of the test. Well, that's ok. I need/needed that break. But here comes the crisis: I've been driving for too long, the car's overheated, the car's stopped, but now it wouldn't ever restart again. You know what I mean? And the fact that I'm blogging now proves it even more. My report's open in another window, but I just can't bring myself to click on it.
"I think I'm schizophrenic."
"No I'm not!"
"Yah, I think I'm schizophrenic."
"Did someone just say that I'm schizophrenic?"
Schizophrenia:
1. Any of a group of psychotic disorders usually characterized by withdrawal from reality, illogical patterns of thinking, delusions, and hallucinations, and accompanied in varying degrees by other emotional, behavioral, or intellectual disturbances. Schizophrenia is associated with dopamine imbalances in the brain and defects of the frontal lobe and is caused by genetic, other biological, and psychosocial factors.
2. A psychotic disorder characterized by loss of contact with the environment, by noticeable deterioration in the level of functioning in everyday life, and by disintegration of personality expressed as disorder of feeling, thought (as in hallucinations and delusions), and conduct called also dementia praecox.
3. Any of several psychotic disorders characterized by distortions of reality and disturbances of thought and language and withdrawal from social contact.
It sounds... so me.
Possible, since I'm lacking in proteins from meat and etc. =S Yikes. Pretty scary huh. But nevermind, I'm thoroughly enjoying this couldn't-care-less attitude and can't feel more relaxed then ever =D Haha. 'Withdrawal from reality'? YOU BET.