寿司を食べ過ぎた。ぜんぜん食べ過ぎた。
私=豚
I had so much sushi, and now my stomach's paying the price of it despite exploding a hole in my wallet of $18.90. -_- My first visit to Sakae Sushi! I know, I know. You can stop acting shock and close your mouth before a fly gets in it. I love the Mochi balls and almost everything there. Tuna should be eaten cooked - don't you agree? Other than having fun on the food, stashing the food away secretly (to avoid paying wastage surcharge) can also be challenging. ^_^v All hail the Sakae Sushi champ Kow Pei Zhen. Cows eat sushi. No, wrong. Cows eat A LOT OF sushi. =P
我的第一次s:
Chomp Chomp: With Pz, Cran and Christine
Fish and Co.: With 2A04 people
Gelare: With the 319 (also DCP 1A07)
KFC: With my mother and parent's son at albert court
Marche: Wtih DCP 1A07 girls at suntec
NYDC: With DCP 2A07 girls at suntec
Sakae Sushi: With Pz and Cran
Sticky rice: With Pz, Cran and Christine
Subway: With DCP 1A07 girls at Paradiz centre
Swensens: With Mr Gavin Lee, Adeline and Pontianak (>_<)
Thai Express: Wtih 1A07 people on the last day of exams!
I must venture out and try more delicacies.
I've finally conquered seafood at Sakae!!! =O
Hmmm. Can't seem to think of anything else at the moment. Anyway, so next time if I become obscenely overweight, you know who to *ahem**dcp girls**ahem* blame! Just kidding. My stomach still feels WEIRD. Like I'm pregnant with an alien or something (CHOY..)