神啊! // August 11, 2006 9:07 pm

"If you live near an airport you are eight times as likely to enter a mental hospital as if you live in a quiet area" - Mr. Kwok

So what happens if you live in May's house?

If you live in May's house you are eighty times as likely to enter a mental hospital as if you live in a quiet area.

Why so? Some of you may know the reason as - my parent's son. Seriously - I think having a house and not being able to go back to it is torturing.

(I seldom talk about my personal stuff, but today I will, because I was in an absolutely FOUL mood.)

Let's say this' my house:



The ugly black figure is you-know-who, and the one in magenta is me. As you all know, sound travels fastest in solids, and we happen to 'share' a common wall. So whatever irritating noises he plays from the computer, travels up the wall, and I hear it. And what's the dumbest retort he can give when people ask him to shut up? "Don't listen lar."

I don't know, that was 4 years ago anyway when I last asked him to shut up. Maybe he'll have even stupidier replies - god knows. I haven't spoken to him since then, and I don't ever plan to anyway.

And so, this is why I never go home. It's such a waste of time to try to go home and study or sleep, when you realise you can do neither. Then how? Stay in school lor. So please erase from your minds that I'm some sort of study freak, who rushes for the library everyday after lessons end. I WANT TO GO HOME TOO YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!

Don't tell me to:
- Tell my parents
- Tell him to keep quiet
- Destroy his computer

All I've tried and all have failed.

Soon, I'll end up with noise-induced stress, schizophrenia, dilated blood vessels and difficulty with concentrating. No wait - I think I'm already suffering from them.

...

Anyone kind enough to adopt me? =(

 
 
 
free counter with statistics