I am in love! // August 29, 2006 1:37 am

Yes. I am in love with ...



MAHJONG!!!

Maybe playing mahjong on a chalet bed just didn't provide the kick.

Or maybe playing mahjong with some boring people while sitting on the floor, getting a backache as you 'pong', masked the goodness of mahjong.

Or even maybe doing a project related to mahjong doesn't mean one will know how to play mahjong.



This is TAI TAI MAHJONG by the way. My all time favourite North Korean comrades ^_^v And by coincidence, the "Tai Tai" actually meant 'women-with-rich-husbands', but it could also have been 'Tai' - erm. You know the 'Tai' you get from getting animal cards etc.?

It took me 17 years to realise what I've been missing!! Ok, at least I'm not 18 yet =)

Long live the spirit of mahjong!!

I'm having holidays now. You know. So I'm free - for mahjong! =D

A big thanks to my 3 lecturers who helped me graduate from CP 1680 Introduction to Mahjong - Mr. Cedric Tay, Ms. Tan Siew Lee and Mr. Marcus Lim !!! ^_^V

 
 
 
free counter with statistics