It's a wrap // August 27, 2006 3:21 pm

Looking at my previous post makes me feel ... hmm. A sense of gratification? Like to exams: "Now you see it, now you don't!"

When I was busy with piles, heaps, mountains of datasheets and reports, I was complaining that exams were better. Then when the exams came, I could only miss the days of report-doing and not memorising studying. Now that the holidays are here, my heart and brain becomes empty. Like - what am I suppose to do now? I wish I was still studying.

....

Gah. That was so fickle-minded. But seriously I'm suffering from post-exam-having-nothing-to-do withdrawal symptoms. My exams ended on Wednesday, but I haven't had the mood to blog till today (Sunday). Perhaps it's just those post-exam shocks, or the absence of some people in my life. =(

But still, life's always great without the excessive mugging.
Some reasons on why having no exams are better:

  1. I don't have to wake up to the sound of the alarm
  2. I can sit on the mrt and count the no. of moles on the person sitting opposite me and not be studying
  3. I can watch TV mobile on the bus and not be studying
  4. I don't have to keep going from place to place searching for a corner where I can study at
  5. No more worrying =) about everything! Ok maybe about the results? But to hell with it anyway.

So on, so forth.

Strangely enough, I actually have people to thank during this studying cum on-the-verge-of-going-crazy period.

  1. All the lecturers whom I've bothered, especially Mr. Lee FC, Mr. Whey and Mr. Ho. Er I think only them.
  2. Dr. Tay (I think he's everyone's saviour)
  3. Kim Pong Yong (Actually he should be the one thanking me for letting him slap me!! >=/) But still, thanks for all the entertainment while I was bored, Great Leader Kim.
  4. BoA, because listening to her songs helped me destress 0=)

I'm very happy now! What shall I do during the holidays? Where shall I go? Whom shall I meet? When should I start? It all doesn't matter, so long as my brain's having a vacation =) (Apologies to the JC peeps, my bad.)

Sorry to Wendy for both you bday celebrations. For some unfathomable reasons, I didn't go. The weirdest thing? I was able to go for both but just somehow it didn't make it. You know what I mean? Well, sorry again. =(

Ok. I'm done with my 'end-of-exams speech'. It's a wrap! =)

 
 
 
free counter with statistics