Fish out of water // September 22, 2006 9:15 pm

I'm so tired but I can't sleep. Is it just my wet hair or the thoughts in my mind? Quoting from Retard, "if you blog abt angry things and sad things, its really not worth the while...trade time for happiness elsewhere." In a way, yes, I'm going to be wasting time, but without sadness or anger I won't know what's happiness right? Or else least blogging is when I can talk about myself and not see people's urge to be in the limelight to talk about THEMselves instead.

Once upon a time

There were eight planets in space. There were two planetians, Sun and Rain. Sun lived on the planet Mars while Rain lived on the planet of Pluto. One day, Sun and Rain decided to immigrate to Earth for 3 years and experience life on Earth, which is where they met each other. Thus all the Martians, Plutonians and Earthlings mixed and got to know each other yada yada. Mars being super close to Earth, allowed the Martians to have some sort of connection with the Earthlings. Plutonians however, were a thousand miles away from the said Martians and Earthlings. In pluto, even if it was cold, even if it was tiny, the Plutonians lived happily. When in Earth, the Plutonians were no more "martian" then the Martians itself. Life was still good, but no better than in Pluto. With each passing day, Rain thinks of its passport which was to be confiscated in Earth till 3 years later. 3 years! Oh, tainted youth! Still, life goes on. Life has to go on.

In order to send information via frequency channels, both frequencies at the transmitting and receiving end has to be within their respective ranges. But because the Earthlings and Martians had ranges of an estimated 20 - 20,000 Hz whereas Plutonians had ranges of 16,000 - 42,000 Hz, information was seldom sent. Rain thus decided to switch its frequency transmitter off, leaving only the receiver on. Can't help it - that's the way of life on Earth; to save electricity. So is Rain quiet? No. It's just that it has turned off its transmitter. Ah, no wonder.

It wasn't that the Earthlings or Martians were vicious undesirable muffins, nor that the Plutonians were socially spastic. Well - talk about being in different worlds.

Plutonians know.
Earthlings and Martians know.
Plutonians know that Earthling and Martians know.
Plutonians know that Earthling and Martians know Plutonians know.
Period.

Do you know what I'm talking about? I think its already obvious enough. Then again, I don't mind it being obscure.

 
 
 
free counter with statistics