I love all my lecturers =)
Even _____,
Especially _______, and not forgetting
______.
^_^ Fill in the blanks yourself...
This is the first time in many years I took the time and effort to make something with 100% (for most) sincerity for the teacher.
The first time I woke up at 7 am (despite having slept at 2 a.m.) in order to complete making it. The first ever teacher's day that coincides with the holidays.
The first 'celebrated' teacher's day in Singapore Polytechnic.
And...
Wonderful.
A sense of self-contained happiness!!
Mrs Tan A mother who gave her children not milk but hydrocarbons, because she's the Mother of IO Chem
Mr Whey "With no interaction, there will be no separation. Ah then - finished."
Mr Kwok I'll never forget your love for taking pictures, since you're the one and only lecturer of the 自恋club. Haha no la... I'll tell you what I meant to write here originally when I graduate =P
Mr Lee Your sacarsm never fails to amuse me.
Dr. Tay Your life is so eventful and interesting, I really wouldn't mind even if you told us stories instead of teaching in class =)
Mr Goh It's amazing how the lecturer who taught me for the least no. of hours became the one whom I've talked to for the most no. of hours. I'm marvelled.
To all lecturers, mentioned and non-mentioned likewise, thanks for everything. Really, everything.