I went to Malaysia // September 11, 2006 10:43 pm

Well, but that didn't explain for my absence from this blog. Laziness did =')

I probably stayed no more than 72 hours on the neighbour island, but I think I had fun!

So first a 6 hour road trip to Ipoh starting Sunday morning, 3 Sept 2006.

You really shouldn't mix an easily-car-sicked person with something as dreadful as that. But hey! I saw a car with the number plate MAY ### * at the petrol kiosk. Ha - unless you're called Ben or Jon or whatnot, you probably won't have the chance to have your royal name on your royal car, ever. Anyway, that was still in Johor Bahru. There we (Grandparents, Father, Sister and I) wasted spent one good hour waiting for my father to finish discussing something with his colleague. So nevermind, we hit the roads again and finally reached Ipoh in the evening. From there, I took the wheel! My poor grandparents hanging on for their dear lives. Haha. Unofficial, illegal, reckless - but hell of a great time!


The resort in Ipoh which we stayed in for a night. Beautiful lotuses, serene sunsets, but goddamnit vicious mosquitoes. x_x


How would you like opening your window and get welcomed by this view?


Apparently, Grandmother: *Cheese*
But actually, Grandmother: "... 你不要乱来啊。。驾你的车啦,拍什么照!?”

Dinner was at a Chinese restaurant with my father's friend. Ok just remember that.

So back to sailing on the roads, continuing up north the Peninsula towards Penang. On the way, I met Harry's cousins, right in front of us.

Some three frivolous pigs
My sis actually said "Bye bye pig" when the lorry turned!

Ok will continue another time, because I want to watch "A Cinderalla Story" now =) Ciao!



 
 
 
free counter with statistics