Ok I'm back at last. Well actually I've been blogging for the past few days, but those posts are either still idling as drafts, or long gone down the internet trash can. Just can't seem to blog properly, can I? Nothing eventful for the past few days ... Went to Samuel's birthday party, shopping, rollerblading, swimming, going out with friends. The same oh-so-cliched Singaporean life.
Aiyah. Sometimes I'm so goddamnit pissed off with myself, for not being able to live life to its fullest. Like - aren't I only 17 once? In a few more months I would have to buy adult tickets when I enter public pools you know?? My holidays are wasted. What should I have done to consider this holiday an "unwaste"? I don't know. At least I learnt Mahjong though =D I'm not addicted. Just, more on the passionate side to playing the game.
Anything else? Hmm.. I'll post my Malaysia trip soon. And erm. I ate a Salmon Sashimi just now. So a queasy stomach now equates to food poisoning I suppose? Yikes.