It's been a week since school started, today's saturday already, and also Mr. Kwok's birthday. Happy 40th Birthday to you! (Since you're not telling your age then I would have to make you old =) )
Ok lemme see... On Monday was an ultra boring day. An ultra boring long day with the first lesson being Mr. Sammy Aw's. (Oh what a great way to start!) Then um.. so on the lessons. But hey, at least I finally saw people/someone whom I haven't seen for weeks =)
Fast fowarding... Mr. Goh's lesson on tuesday, wednesday and friday. Went to Christine's house on wednesday and played mahjong with Happy's saliva on some of the tiles, watched 'John Tucker Must Die' on tuesday with classmates.
Btw, if you're thinking of watching JTMD, I recommend not lah. Quite cliched, and copycat plots. The scriptwriters think we won't know they copied because they copied from several films, but do they seriously think so?!
The part about Kate's mum dating many guys and moving after every heartbreak was from 'The Perfect Man'. And you have 3 bitches, which is probably from 'Mean Girls', 'Cinderalla Story' etc. IT'S ALWAYS SO COMMON TO HAVE 3 BITCHES ON A SHOW! Why 3? Why not 2 or 4?? -_- And the part where you plot and scheme against a person, but turns out that the 'victim' benefitted from your nasty tricks? I bet the plot of 'Mean Girls' was photocopied and had merely the names changed from 'Regina' to 'John Tucker', and 'Katie' (Lindsay Lohan) to 'Kate'. Tell me about it.
Come to think of it - hey! It might be good to watch this show. At least you're watching 3 movies for the price of 1.
Ok I can't type anymore. Very tired. Saturday is a day when you clear up Monday - Friday's mess and prepare for Sunday's boredom.