Ok, so I have been missing in action (from here) for 5 days ++, which means that 1. No I wasn't dead, 2. I didn't go overseas 3. That I have been extremely lazy and 4. I have not been extremely busy but just quite busy.
You know, people don't just lose things that are physically there. You can lose your freedom, appetite, mind, etc. I lost my interest all over the place and I can't find them anywhere. Ok, maybe you say I haven't lost interest in mahjong, and you're right! But who knows, this stands only for today.
I'm not going to say 'What's happening to me?', because I know what has happened, what is happening, and what will happen.
I'm dreading week 6.
Food product development, to me, was a catastrophe. No, still is.
I can't get out (走不开)(Like why didn't they open Vivocity during the holidays??!) =(
左右为难
As usual, buried under Mt. Study.
FYP is yet another major headache (How many brain cells would I have killed till then?)
Looking forward to week 9.
Anyway, I had a weird dream. I went for tuition at a tuition centre for 'Corrosion Science' and the teacher was Mr. Whey. I know that if I tell somebody about it, the response would probably be "Hmm. What did I dream about last night?" and not something like "Haha, so weird! Mr. Whey doesn't even teach that." If I want to know what you dreamt last night I can ask right.