また会えるまで... // October 29, 2006 10:57 pm


This is not a glass. Not a normal glass, at least.

It's my heart - fragile and empty.

I'm moody, sorry, so don't come near me.

But hey - at least when god takes something away from you, he'll give you something else back.(Unfortunately, the converse applies as well.)

What he took away, was a good friend, temporarily. I'm still upset about it ...
But he gave me back 3 =)

I met up with the spasses (Cran, Jin and Retard to be exact) on both friday and saturday, both last-minutedly. Haha weird huh? Don't know what struck me to look for them on friday, and what struck them to look for me on saturday. I don't remember the last time when I laughed this much, when my stomach could actually feel all stitched up. I too don't remember the last time I talked this much. Like build-up water crashing through the dams? So ended up blabbering all sorts of nonsense (you know it's true when I said Retard looked like a businessman) and not mugging for the test on Milk. Who cares? Even scoring 100% for this test will not even cheer me up as I did for the past 2 days.

また会えるまで, which means 'Till we can meet again', my old friend, and old friends. Take care.

 
 
 
free counter with statistics