
Yoohoo!! Over here please!! Thanks for looking. You know what's this right? Canned fruits heavily drained in diabetic sugar syrup. So - other than halved peach, there's still lychee, longan, fruit cocktail, palm fruit, pineapple, rambutan etc.
OK! I assume that you are a very nice person and you'll lend me your brains right? Can you help me think of how to make use of these canned fruits, edit/modify/mix it with some other things, and therefore come up with an entirely new product? E.g. frying the fruits with potato. Sounds weird, it really does taste weird, and looks weird too. But you get the picture here, don't you? =) Roofus. I'll be waiting for your good news!
Putting this aside, I really think I'm not cut out for group work. I'm the dumbest person alive to be so kind.
"Would you like to wash the toilet, m'aam?"
"Oh yes, I would "love" to clean up all your shit."