Q: How can you tell if I'm possessed by schoolwork?
A: I type 'p0524102' (my admin no.) whenever I see 'Username'.
Looks like it won't be long before I drown myself, once again, into the 'What-else-but-studying' world, courtesy of Wendy Huang.
No. of days till I am happy: 20
No. of days till I am very happy: 28
You know, someone once told me that "The first few percent is always easy to get. It is the last few percent that you really have to work for". Like erm. Say you have two questions in a test, but with insufficient time. Would you do one question very well and not touch the other? Or would you do half of each question? If you chose the former, you are most likely to get at most 80-90% of the 1st question, only. If you chose the latter, then you are more likely to get 50% of each question, so you end up getting more. Do you get what I mean? Anyway, this example was from that person.
So what was the moral? Hmmm. You'd have to think deeper. Unspeakable, maybe? =P
Anyway, I rejoined the IMH team today at Woodlands library and probably was on the verge of being chased out by them. Yikes. I guess I was 1. really depressed by perhaps-you-know-what, and 2. needed a good laugh and most of all, 3. to get the spasness back in people and myself.
"You see this sentence?"
The sentence above is a lucky sentence.
Tell this to 10 people and you will get all As for your A levels.
Tell this to 5 people and you will get AABB for your A levels.
Tell this to noone and you will get BOA for your A levels.
Haha just trying to be retarded (helping retard stand in while he prepares to be the top student in SRJC - the best JC in Singapore).
Let's see ...
All the best to Wendy, Jin, Zheng Wen, Cheng Hong, Chin Yang, Christine, Perfect Mum and Poh for your A levels!!And ...
I'll be meeting you at the mahjong table =)