I feel like I've just been transported 8 months back, the Feng Shui cum Kim Sam Soon era. "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" is the best drama on earth, totally! I think I've watched 5 episodes of it within 2 days. One more to come later. Reports? Er.. I'm still doing them! In fact, I'm doing them faster then before, so that I can catch yet another episode of KSS. ^_^
I think I'm going to buy that pig of KSS' from Mini Toons!!

It so darn reminds me of that song "You're the reason why I sing now.. And I feel so fine.." and him:

Hey hey! It's rare to see me drooling mesmerized fancying over handsome guys and to be so up and about on some korean drama flick ok.. So pardon me just this once ='D
Ok on my way back to earth...
And ya about the 风水 part. Today my aunt and my 2 cousins came over to my house, and my whole family went out together later on!! Ok minus my parent's son and mum. We went touring around Mt Faber and Labrador park because we had nothing much to do at home.. and went to drink coffee. It's quite fun talking to my two cousins (both girls) since my fatass sis can't really talk. It's funny to hear Shu lian saying "Lim kopi" i.e. hokkien =P Okok..reaching the fengshui part.. So we went over to my aunt's house and I saw all her fengshui books! Hoho .. Really, there's no such thing as generation gap when there's fengshui.
Alright I know I'm behaving like an Obasan, playing mahjong and all plus fengshui.. even my japanese teacher thinks I'm one. LOL. So, I was saying that she had lots of fengshui books. Then we started talking about all the fengshui, 8 characters, 5 elements bla bla. If I can't find a job in the food industry, you know where I'm heading to =D I may not be that stewed (experienced), but actions speak louder than words. It's working 70%. Maybe more (slack is free today). Yup.. and I refuse to believe any of them is psychological, hahaha. Remember the story of the guy who sold spears and shields? You can't say that your 'spears are the strongest and it can pierce through anything' and say that 'your shields are the strongest and it can withstand anything', right?
YAH WHERE WAS I?? Oh yah. So I was totally reminded of the times when I was so into fengshui, which was around the same time I watched KSS for the 1st time. That was the after-year-1 long break. How I loved that time!! Then our whole family went for dinner and stuff and ate popiah. A great day it was =)
Everything happens for a reason, ain't it? Before that the spasses actually called me to go sing K and I had wanted to too. But thank god Jin changed her mind or I wouldn't have got to go out with my family. And my passion for fengshui wouldn't be re-ignited. Haha ..ok enough aunty talk.
And erm there's three kind of time usage. 1. Wasting time, 2. Spending time and 3. Using time.
Examples of wasting time: Stoning, going out when you're not in the right mood or with the right people.
Spending time: Doing reports, doing housework.
Using time: This is quality time k, like watching KSS, checking your fengshui and crapping and singing K with your best buds, shopping (or rather hunted bargains), and outings with family (to me it's great because I only have family outings once in a blue moon. No, make that a green moon).
Maybe because tomorrow's Sunday and I just don't feel like starting to study for CEP test. Heh heh.. Ok. Gonna have to settle some serious stuff now.. Bye!!
Be My Love
그럴 수 있겠지 it's alright
참아 줄 수 있어 it's so fine
다시 혼자 라니 믿어지니 새로 시작해
기대 하지 않던 그 무엇이 이루어진데
그래서 c'est la vie
늘 똑 같을 순 없어
keep on trying
keep on dreaming
조금씩
달콤해 질 것 같아
can I kiss her
are we for real
모르고 지냈어 seemed so fine
아픈걸 알았어 it's not right
다시 시작 할 수 없는 거야 슬픈 얘기들
기대 하지 않아 그 무엇도 설레지 않아
그녀의 이름을
난 속삭여 보네
keeps on growing
strangest feeling
조금씩
달콤해 질 것 같아
can I kiss her
are we for real
I wanna get you oh
you are the reason why I sing now
And I feel so fine
because you make me so
smile
won't you be my love
And come a little closer
let me feel your heart
because you make me so fine
won't you be my love
(Let it play the song of the joy now my darling be my precious)