| |
Today is the start of SP's 'E-learning' week. No need to attend school physically bla bla bla... but well, I'm already in school -_- E-learning is crap! It's not e-learning. It's e- look-at-lecture-notes-finish-quiz-ASAP-so-you-can-proceed-to-finish-the-mountain-of-assignments-given.
So. Remember when I once did ENVSTA Case studies in school as well? When I took a whole day to complete at least 80% of the stuff? I'm back at this again! 9:10 Just had a heavy breakfast of hotcakes at McDonald's just now. Uh - not allowed to say 'fattening', because apparently it forms part of my should-have-been dinner last night ok? Am now waiting for my QAAS group mates to come at 10:00. I'm predicting that some will be late, so don't let me be right! Met Mr. Lim Swee Ling on my way here, and he's such a kind old chap, I must say ^_^ Hahaha psychrometric CHARRRRGEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! 12:09 Ok, had finally settled most of the QAAS stuff. More efficient than I thought... Think I'm quite sick of QAAS case studies already (yes, just the case studies, not the module). Ate 鱼片米粉 at FC3 just now and I think it's high time I start the Pigments report already. God save me from the sleep monster O_O
0 Comments
| |
| |