It's been so long since... // November 25, 2006 10:32 am

It's been so long since my heart skipped.

So long since I played mahjong.

So long since I played mahjong and gossiped chatted with the Ozozos.

So long since I saw Xiuyi, Retard (stop wearing TJ's pants), CH and Aaron (you've changed!! .. In the least bit =X)

So loooooooong since everything??

It's like all the bad things sat on me from 28 Oct till 23 Nov, and finally it got sick of this lousy chair, therefore got up and gone on 24 Nov. Whee~! Good riddance =D Please don't be back ok?

Yay, I'm happy =)

Lots of work to do
= At least I'm still alive
= At least I'm not lazing
= At least I still have a future
= At least I have an education
= At least I go to school (Haha, you-know-why)
= At least I'm trusted to do the job
= At least I know to feel great when I've completed them

Yea~!

 
 
 
free counter with statistics