Everyone seems to let down their guard while blogging. I mean of course - what's with the 'guarding' to begin with? Because you don't actually see the real people reading your blog, you assume or feel like there's nobody seeing it. Too bad you're giving people who wants to find out more the secretive way an upper hand.
I know I blabber too much sometimes. And things may just get a tad too obvious. BUT. I always maintain the subtility. Why? Because I always believe that if you're not guilty, you'll never think of the mentioned person being yourself. So are you? But if you're reading this, chances are 90% most likely that you're not.
What I'm trying to say is, I came across a blog, blogS in fact, which has posted enough rubbish to get themselves into trouble. Scary, isn't it? Their fate lies in the hands of a web crawler whom they've never known...
祸从口出 (In this context, fingers) Understood? Good.