Last time, appearing offline was good enough for msn messenger. Now with the Windows Live messenger thinking that they are so smart, people can still message you while you appear offline, and you can even reply while you're appearing offline! -_- Ok I won't deny the advantages but it's just all too irritating. So I don't even sign in now.
But ok, I did sign in just now =X Funny how people's display names tell so much and tell so little? I see people communicating through the display names (nobody in particular), people in trouble, people in love, and people in their own worlds.
Do people want others to read their display names and henceforth interpret it? If they don't want to then how come it's there? I asked myself the same question and hmm. 'Yah I do? Maybe?'
The small rectangular box allows people to say things that they don't dare to face to face, say things which can make peopleSSS bewildered. Like how dumb can I get? It's called personal message right. I know I should be minding my own business, only, but you know.. some things just make you wonder...

Out of my 11 groups of contacts, my classmates' display names are the longest, most complicated, confusing, unfathomable and secretive. To me, at least, as always.
Yoshika, who are you sitting on? Luanting, why is 'Tuesday all that you want'? Is it because you meet blue pants/green shirt on tuesdays? I think Yingxuan's space bar is not working. Listen to you heart but don't let your heart rule your head. Sijia's '*Jia* which I always mistook to be Jiashin's. I don't know what Pinda believes, who he believes with, and I believe I'm not supposed to know. Poor Liza, I'm also very tired >_< Take care ok? =) And poor Marcus. I don't what's better but I know it's better than starting on Sunday. Flavoured trash - hmm. Simple enough an irony. Samuel advertising his cakes and bakes as usual. Also 'Take care' to Shimin. Kenneth who made me realise '[c=30]' is actually to colour his display name. Limo and Shiqi with their award-winning long time service display name award. And Siewlee who is very secretive nowadays, even her msn nick is being affected. What opportunity? Then you'll tell me that I'll know someday right. Jiashin using 'Laughter is the best medicine' from the story I told her the other day about Norman Cousin. And apparently she caught the sighing virus from me. And to Cedric, I think the words 'Imma chill on my throne' sounds good. Keng guan, with his 16 inch long msn nick. And Siang Wee! His nick is cool .. hover over it and you'll see a star, works only when he's online.
My display name is NOT chinese. It's japanese kanji, pronounced as 'Tsuyu', which is the rainy season which coincides with the blooming of the plum blossoms. If you look closely enough, it's a line and not two dots in the 'Mei' character 梅. Even though CH said it was some sort of euphemism for emperor's poop, I like its euphemistically is euphemistic way. As for whatever's in the pm, you can go figure or don't bother at all.
Ok I have finished my speech. Am free enough to blog because I've just finished the 'Discussion' portion for my formal report. Come to think of it, I still have the theory, synopsis, conclusion to do. What am I so happy about man.. zzz.
Yesterday my dad offered me a persimmon. I said no. Then I thought: "I hate carotenoids."