HELLO!!!!!! A HUUUUGE thanks to all my classmates in DCP 2B04 for the birthday celebration cum not-so-surprising suprise =D
Don't worry I'm still fine - though a little shaken, traumatised, shocked, in stoning state and whatnot, I'm happy for all that you guys have done!! Really really =)
Tadah ... ! The pig from 'My Name is Kim Sam Soon'!!

I've decided to name it Momo. But "Bai(2) Ban(3)" sounds nice too..hahahaha.
Finally found company for Mr. Squarepants ^_^
And drumroll drumroll........!!!!!

LILAC MAHJONG TILES!!!!!!!!!!!!
How cool is this!! It's so TAITAI-ish!! PERFECT!!!
And the cake!!

Baked by Jiashin, Siewlee, Pinda and Samuel!! Ah...so touched!! Supposed to look like the mahjong tile 'Yi-mei', and it does actually! Do you know what's ORH ERH? -_- Hahahahaha the two words that made me laugh my ass off. Well, let's just say it's the creation of loh jia shin and I appreciate it very much. How fitting =P
And ......................................the................................... climax..........................................

Usually birthday cards are least climatic, but this is one powerful and fatal birthday card, or CARD that made me laugh, scream and cry. SIGH!! But what's done cannot be undone!! Alas! But still, I really appreciate it, cross my heart. To the card of the year century!
I'm alright!! Well 1. Everything happens for a reason and 2. I shouldn't think too much!! Coming to think of it (NOW that I've calmed down and finished cursing cedric), I believe that yea, I'm 18, time to move on, meet new people, and let go of things that will never belong to me. To live, and to let go.
I'm very full, tired, and after all the screaming and laughing and crying. Don't worry,.. wasn't really sad but more shocked, pure shock. I swear it's the most tumultous birthday I've ever had.
A BIG thank you to Siewlee, Jiashin, Samuel, Pinda, Cedric, Marcus, Luan Ting, Si Jia, Ying Xuan, Yoshika, Lewis, Kiev and Mr. Goh (sorry, too.) Love you guys loads!
