Hey hey! Spent my actual birthday with my 6 year girlfriends..!!

That's Wendy Huang, Me, Chris and PZ at the karaoke at Clarke Quay.. Supposed to have reached there at 4+ then became... 7+ that we reached there! =X I think that's the only time when 1/2 of the songs we sang were English ..
And tadah..the collage!!

Me and chris cutting the cake:

Sorry to say this girls..but i've been eating chocolate cakes for so many days already!! Kinda scared! =X
And before that we went shopping at Far East then down to Vivo since Chris' was still working (at Ben & Jerry's)!!
I wonder if it's a JC-Poly thing, or a hmmm. Because chris and wendy seemed to love to shop at the high end shops while aunty May and aunty PZ preferred the bargains (oops!) So while those two bums went around shops like GAP, LEVI, MANGO and ZARA, me and pz went to DAISO!! The $2 shopee~! hahah. Went across the vivo rooftop and they have like artificial beaches around. Really cool yea, like kinda different for once -a shopping mall. SO.
Pictures of course =)

Once again, thanks girls for the bag and card!!! ^_^ Ciao~
I think this is the first time in my life celebrating my bday for so many days!! 十八大寿!! SPAS dinner later, but seems like I'm less important than a TV show. Well nevermind, guess I really am insignificant.