18 December 2006 with Spas // December 19, 2006 10:16 am
Here's (from left):
Ying Xia The PSK WINNER! The one who ps-ed for a whole year till I finally saw yesterday. The one who never changed vertically. The one who can talk crap for hours. Well nevermind about that =D Still glad you came! PSK!!!!!!!!!!!
Wendy Heh. Probably the only one who celebrated with me twice.
Cheng Hong Here's a bigass pic of him. Wendy says he looks like Mr. Goh (hhahahaa!) I agree to a slight extent la. The specs maybe :P
And here's the rain-blockers because we were sitting with our backs to the splattering rain, sheilding the above-above people from the lashing rain. HOW KIND RIGHT?! Why on earth was it raining so heavily last night anyway?? Well. Anyhow from left:
Zheng Wen aka Retard How should I put it? Arhhh..just read his blog la =X
ME!!!! Fine.
Xiuyi The PSK no. 2 winner!! But 'worse in psk' than the winner of couse, MEANING, she ps-ed less than the winner POH YING XIA. At least I already saw her twice or thrice before yesterday.
Anyhow, .. Thanks for the SECRET album guys!! Even though bought last minute or shared by so many people *(o.o) (oops) I realise how useful a blog can be. You can drop hints everywhere and people can pick it up easily =P And too bad mouse and cy weren't there. I thought since even pskS can turn up then everyone should be able to go ..... you know what I'm saying.