Before I mention that today is the last day of the year two thousand and SIX, here's a 'Happy Birthday' to Jia Shin, the one who can make me jump out of my coffin (this which I forgot to add in the 'diary' =P ).
Here's what happened from 1 January 2006 till 31 December 2006!
On 1st January 2006 I got out of bed as usual, brushed my teeth, and recalled that I dreamt about neanderthals last night. Even though it was the new year, I had no plans, as usual. So, on 2nd January 06, I too got out of bed as usual - I remember that I went cycling at East Coast Park. Hmm.
NAH! Cut the crap please!! Oook. Previous paragraph was all made-up. Ok down to the ahem serious stuff.
The year 2006 has brought ... :
1. This blog! The bacteria Serratia was introduced in one of the Food Microbiology, and D.O.B of this blog is 6/6/06. Easy to remember right? And by the way, ever since I started blogging in sec 3/4, this is the oooonly blog that managed to last this long. And active.
2. M.A.H.J.O.N.G.!! They say everybody has a talent, just that it may be discovered or undiscovered. And I'd say everybody has a passion too! And my passion for Mahjong was discovered this very year ^_^
See ah..

Playing Mahjong

Playing Mahjong again!

Playing Mahjong again and again!!

The Mahjong set that I'm very proud of =D
*Kowtow to the people who made it possible*
BUT I must insist that I am not a 赌鬼. Never =) Oh yes. By the way, what's the legal age for one to buy Toto and 4D?
Ok enough of mahjong (for now) !!
3. CP 4036 Quality Assurance and Statistics (QAAS)! My favourite module orh eh.
4. The show 'My Name is Kim Sam Soon' <3
5. Survived modules like ENVSTA, PROINS, and memorising of the functions, sources, deficiencies, toxicities, RDA etc. for 13 different vitamins.
6. Renovated my room! This is byfar the 2nd best thing in this list ^_^
Is that it?!
Well, yes for now =')
I'm not exactly sure with matching the events to their years - what I think have happened in 2006, happened in 2005, actually.
Might post new year resolutions tomorrow. Tata!