有缘千里来相会,无缘对面难相逢 // December 26, 2006 8:20 pm

You are looking at the edited version of the last entry. Didn't blog about the added parts b/c photobucket wasn't working!

You know how they say when your gambling luck is down, you will be lucky somewhere else? Something like - when something is taken away from you, you get something else in return. And vice versa.

Anyway spent the Christmas with the Spas. Watched Night in the Museum, not too bad, but won't want to watch it again. Then ate at Pasta Mania - again when I can't taste? Hmm. Stubborn butterscotch. Then Mahjong at Retard's house! Made my third apprentice - Poh Ying Xia! Ok although most of the time she was taught by Retard. And to think my two other disciples Jin and Cran 吃里爬外 - they actually stopped me from 'Pong-ing'!?! Ok nevermind. That night I barely won any rounds. Like so weird. And so sad. (Not anymore!! Refer to first paragraph)

So, on 26th Dec. Was supposed to go J8 to buy something... but my father came back early. So didn't go J8 in the end but went to NTUC at Serangoon. Thought I would buy honey pearl milk tea cause yea, sore throat.

Ntuc - Chinese Medical Hall - Some shops - Bubble tea store

(Above shows the arrangement of shops)

When I walked from Ntuc to the bubble tea store, I didn't notice anything.
But when I walked back, I saw a familiar back view. Then I heard familiar voice saying “。。罗汉果” . Haha. Voila! It's Mr. Goh! Like he said, finally.

(Because I have met almost anybody who stays in Serangoon, in Serangoon, except for him.)

So the saying goes,
有缘千里来相会,无缘对面难相逢

And this's the ice cream I ate the other day at B&J's:

Called the Merlion-something, with 6 flavours of Chunky Monkey, Phish Food, Cherry Garcia, Chocolate chip cookie dough, Sweet cookies and cream thing, and Dublin-something. Nice! I think it's worth it cause you get many flavours at a go. Much better than buying a scoop or two, of the same flavour.

And my favourite quote!:

"If it's not fun, why do it?" - Jerry
Totally.

And I forgot to blog about the cookies thing. Actually went to Samuel's house with Pz and SR like a week ago to help Mr. Sammy make his teddy cookies. So the remaining dough? =P


Looks familiar? Hahaha. No prize for guessing it correctly.


The Murdered Cookie! Haha CSI at Mr. Sammy's house.


This is Peizhen the Bikini Babe.


And with Bikini Babes, you get Cheekopehs of course. Ahem, aka SR. (Note the eyebrow). Made by PZ btw!

Alright, that's all for today. Toodles!

 
 
 
free counter with statistics