Brain emptied // December 05, 2006 1:00 pm

Guess where I am now - blogging. On the MRT train!

It's a weird day today! I may just strike lottery or something =D

1. I woke up late - .. Hasn't happpened in a long time.

2. Reached YCK MRT station at 7:45, hoping to take the straight train to Pasir Ris i.e. school but erm there was some train service disruptions.
How rare is that?! Something like no train service from Sembawang to YCK. Hmm so I reckon I'd take the one to Marina Bay i.e. Raffles Place instead.

And the train that came? Was totally empty! This is probably a 1/1000000 probability of taking an empty train, towards Marina Bay, on a working day, at 7:55 a.m.

Aside from that, the "Internet Explorer has encountered a difficulty and needs to close down" window keeps popping up. Like owner, like laptop - SICK.

Or otherwise, everything else is just experiencing some malfunctionings.

And this weirdo fly which keeps buzzing around my legs ... Firstly what on earth is a fly doing on a train? Irritating.

Went out for Chin Yang's farewell dinner last night at Clarke Quay, or rather Kovan. Theoretically he's going away for 2 years for NS, but will probably see him very soon again. Is that a good enough reason / long enough duration to see him off? Haha at least it's not a week right.
So next will be Edwin going to China very very soon for 9 whopping weeks!! Remember to drop by Jiangnan or Shanghai you know. Then me to Vietnam, then Retard to NS and CH to NS too. This is bad.. where have all the spasses gone??

Oh ya continuing, was suppose to eat at this Indonesian restaurant at Clarke Quay, by recommendation of Mouse (yet didn't turn up after a LONG time), but everything there was like:
Charcoal BBQ squid
Mee Goreng
BBQ something fish
Charcoal something chicken

GOD! How was I suppose to eat these stuff when my throat is already fried enough??

So nevermind, walked around Liang Court then decided to eat at a Hong Kong Cafe - in Kovan.

It's open 24 hours, which I finally realised that it was the cafe that Mr. Ting had been talking about months ago when I saw him at midnight at Serangoon. (That was the night I learnt Mahjong!!!!! Wheee~)

The food there was EXPENSIVE. Or should I put it another way - not VALUE for the money paid. =( If you go there, don't order the soup noodles cause they taste like the maggie mee even your Ah ma can cook. Neither do you order the baked pork chop spaghetti pasta cause the pork chop is HIGH in COLLAGEN. So what's so bad about the collagen? Hee hee.. you know. Collagen = Elastic = Tough. Period. And the curry ..hmm not too bad, but please refer to the same comments given for the soup noodles. The ‘Yuan Yang’ drink is not too bad though. $2.90. >_<
So overall, well – definitely not enough to satisfy the food-criticals.

What do you get when you put 3 JC-Econs students together? A debate about Singapore’s economics of course. All the what-nots about creeping inflation, enjoyment inflation, sufferance inflation, why RICH TAI TAIS are BAD for the economy in non-recession times (I object!!) and god knows what else. I was no better than them anyway, only nagging educating them about Vitamin A, D, E, K, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folic acid, Cobalamine, Pyridoxine, Biotin and Pantothenic acid that’s all =) I must keep repeating these chunks of stuff I’ve memorised so by the exams I shouldn’t be in deep shit. I almost suffered from brain damage trying to memorise all those stuff over the weekend, plus the JLPT. I feel my hair standing whenever I think of myself being actually able to memorise that load of stuff. Wow. Yucks. Eeew. Fantastic.

I’d better keep them in good shape otherwise there’ll be no healthy spasses to crap with when I’m old!! Especially for mouse: Eat your veggies and drink your milk! And stop eating Roti Prata almost everyday. Skinny does not equals to healthy ok!!

Okok! Got to go now..

Now you know this is the amount I can blog from YCK to DOVER.

 
 
 
free counter with statistics