Help! I can't taste! // December 24, 2006 1:27 pm

I'm wasting every single piece of food I'm eating. Be it the milo I've drunk, cheese slice I've ate. I can't for pete's sake taste anything!! It's the baddest bout of cold I've ever gotten. The problem is - I can breath! I mean, my nose's not block or anything, yet I can't taste. For 2 days already.

Normal person:
Coffee - Tastes like coffee
Milo - Chocolatey taste
Potato chips - Salty
Chinese tea - Bitter aftertaste
Chicken - Juicy and fragrant

Me:
Coffee - Hot
Milo - Sweet
Potato chips - Crunchy
Chinese tea - Liquid
Chicken - Solid

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Am I going to be like Chang Jin?? I have a bad feeling my taste buds will not work after a long time, or maybe never. Oh no. And I'm a food student?! I want my sense of taste back.. -_- And. I ate Ben and Jerry's ice cream with my taste buds like this?! What the shit was I thinking??!!

 
 
 
free counter with statistics