It's coming!! // December 09, 2006 2:01 pm

My birthday in a week =) My 18th birthday in a week!! Then this will be the blog of a 18 year old girl.

I'm not as excited as I sound lah.

Afterall, it only reminds me of another wasted year. What have I done since 16/12/2005 till now? Nothing great, nothing meaningful, and neither did my previous year's wishes came true.

What I want this year - money can't buy.

I hope to be happier next year - with less work to do. ^_^

I hope ITP will be fine.

I hope FYP will be fine.

I hope my AHG will appear ^-^''

I hope to PWN in Mahjong and Bridge (ahem - as a matter of fact, I already pwn at them ...haha deserve to be slapped)

Are they that difficult to fulfill? Hmm.

We'll see =)

 
 
 
free counter with statistics