If only you could see my face now.
...
...
...

I got a (first) birthday cake today!! Heh!!! Earliest!!!!!!!!! 14th Dec. Ok maybe wasn't intended to be a birthday cake but erm.
Everything Happens For A Reason
Thank god there wasn't any bread left. Haha.
Ok doesn't matter if you don't understand.. meant for my remembrance only =X
Today must be world samitarian day because I've helped so many people do so many things like:
Finding lost camera
Counting money
Fixing printer
And am officially Ms. Loh Jia Shin's butt-saver. So if you want your butt saved before tests or something come and find me!! Terms and conditions apply. =D
Ate Samuel's baked chicken for dinner just now, fantastic!! Anything with the oven he can do, anything without - er... heh. I don't know? But that's not the point. Was supposed to be picnic-style eating in the garden with sl, js, pd and sam but there was an extra something around: .................... The durians hanging over our heads -_-
Heard of the Last Supper? Yup. That may well have had been our last dinner of roast chicken with garlic, potatoes, onions and carrots, and broccoli. No wait - the last dinner should be durians of course.
Anyway, a person started talking to me when I was waiting for bus 70 today. Kind of weird cause he asked me where I got my Meiji birthday bear from then started talking to me o-o. Come to think of it, I must have been in a really good mood from 3 p.m. till then to actually reply that guy. On normal days I think I would have had rolled my eyes and replied "hmm" to everything. Hahaa I'm socially spastic? Damn right. Poor EQ? Suppose.
By the way, I still am in euphoria. Happy cells not leaving till whenever! Ahhhh. I wonder when can this happiness last, and when trouble will start broiling ......... oops. Well - you only have one life. So spend half your life making all the mistakes you want and learn from them during the next half of your life!
P.S.:
Jewel is a song from Ayumi Hamasaki's new album [Secret] - which is a fantastic album that I have yet to buy (HINT) !