I thought I had escaped from brain damage the last time I ran a high fever. But alas! I've found out what had gone wrong. I'm suffering from Short-term Memory.
I was just completing my feedback forms for the lecturers, which took about 20 minutes. After that I went to read Jin's blog. Then I wondered - what have I been doing just now? I was doing something for quite a while right? So I went to look at my IFPD report - nothing typed. Then I looked at the foolscap on my desk - nothing written. Then I looked at this window - nothing blogged. So what was I occupied with just now? Then I realised... it was the feedback forms.
That's not all! A few days ago I was asking around for the Liang Shan Bo & Juliet song. I asked Retard, Samuel and Marcus. Somehow I completely didn't remember asking Retard when he told me a few days later that he has the song already. Like that part of my memory didn't exist or something.
One night I was talking to Siew Lee about the IFPD thing. She told me that she redid the cheese product. The next day, I could only remember that she redid something. But what was it that she redid? The methodology part? The survey form? The product?? Sigh.
So how come I remember these? Hmm. Maybe because the realisation that I've got STM made me remember these incidents better. Anyhow, this is a bad time to suffer from STM. Like I said before and am going to say again - it's the winter. Must be. Flu, cold, persisting sore throat, loss of taste, STM - they all happened during the winter. Was wondering why Mr. Goh asked me 'What happened to you?'. I must have written 'Screw Winter' all over my forehead that day.