"All good men are either gay, married, or broke."
But not all gays (e.g. Retard and CH), married men (dozens to count) and broke guys are good, obviously.
How true. =(
I'm not deprived or desperate or anything.
Just wondering why do girls take so much time and effort to find good guys, and do guys do the same? Do they look for good girls? If I'm able to answer this question then I think I can change my name to Max Wee or something.
Girls always think they're never good enough for the guy and guys always think they're good enough for the girl: IMO.
Pz, wendy and chris predicted that I'll be attached by June 2007, and chris had been kind enough to put an alarm for that in her phone calendar (well I think you've had changed phone by then). That thought pretty much scared me. Their predictions always fail, by the way.
Let's put it this way:
Null Hypothesis: 2006 = 2007
May is still not attached.
Alternate Hypothesis: 2006 ≠ 2007
May is attached by June 2007.
But because Wendy said I already have a yardstick in my mind, everything of that AHG (Alternate hypothesis Guy) really must par up to this yardstick, therefore making the acceptance region for Null Hypothesis really huge.
Imagine my timetable having CP 5683 Introduction to Your Boyfriend. Well - that's how technical I can be. I ought to and deserve to be alone. So yes, I still have very long a stay in lone world =)