Winter Solstice // December 21, 2006 10:30 pm

Happy Winter Solstice, for tomorrow, people!

Apparently, or rather, scientifically, winter solstice is the shortest day of the year. Not to say that it has less than 24 hours, but the time between elapsed sunrise and sunset is merely shorter.

What does it remind you off? TANG YUAN!! Longan tangyuans may be good, but I still like my tangyuan fillings in the molten form. Hee.

I'm thinking if I should get Christmas pressies for people but erm. broke, as usual. Have to wait for my dad's return (haha what's new?!) As for bday presents..hmm. Yay no more bdays this december!!

Well, have to quickly earn karma points this holiday! Why? Because
1. I have landed myself in some kind of shitty situation a week ago and need that extra bit of luck cum karma points to push me out of it
2. I havent started on my IFPD report and need it to protect against my group members who are likely to kick my ass ! =X
3. I'm 18 !! (Alright, no links here)

Speaking of winter solstice, it's apparently the start of winter! Er.. what? Start??? -_- So what was with the previous downpours?

Ok..shall blog some another time. Good news is, I think I'll finally start on the report. Because I've slept the whole day =X Woke up at 10, slept from 1-5, and FINALLY awake now. Phew. Nocturnal indeed.

Haha if you manage to read till here and you happen to be Shitty shin or Luan ting, I remember your bdays la!

 
 
 
free counter with statistics