Today, it's Wednesday. It should have been QAAS from 8-10, Food Chemistry B from 10-11, maths tutorial from 11-12, and then GEMS from 1-3. But now, I am in T4, very bored, very sad. =(
Like expected, private tuition for QAAS. *shy* HAHA. No la, there were Nancy and Sharon there as well. As a bonus for the one reading this now, don't say I'm not helping you, you can try 05/06 Semester 2 qn. 15. That is one sucker question which, seriously sucks. Sucks because it's so beat-about-the-bush, sucks because it's only worth 7 marks for sooo much brain juice, sucks because it speaks martian language. The MCQs are all vacuum cleaners too. I worried about things like CEP or FDCHEM - now, I worry about QAAS.
So, private EMII lessons coming up.
*Emo warning!! Do not read this paragraph if you don't like to hear the emo me talking*
Exams start officially on 30th January... ok... point noted. ENDS ON 8TH FEBRUARY!!!! If I were to have exam phobia, it won't be the afraid-of-failing-or-not-getting-full-marks kind of phobia. It's more like... hmm. How do I put it? I hate the solitary feeling, of drifting around school, of doing nothing else but studying, of working hard yet knowing nothing's coming out of it. What do others think? That I'm a die-hard mugger fan? That I breath QAAS, eat FDCHEMB, drink CEP and pray Maths? Even I find myself pathetic. Not wallowing in self-pity here but... just rambling. For the 40361612th time, "I have no life." I can't live without people, and can't live with people. So I deserve to be alone right. What would you do if you were me? But then again, you'll never be, and you'll never know! I always say I'm used to it - can I? Have I? Let's just say everything happens for a reason, a good one, and leave it at that...
Next two weeks will be doing nothing but 独读毒书. Not free!!
先考后读,后考先读
Right I'm done.