Ms. Wee // January 20, 2007 11:50 pm

Hello good night class! I'm your teacher for today! Haha ok that was very lousy role-play, but heck. Being a teacher / lecturer in SP is actually one of my future job considerations, you know? Tell me I can make it =D

Nevermind, actually just want to show you what my piggy sister drew today.. which sent my saliva all over her fantastic piece of work. Not from drooling, but from all the laughing and mocking. (oops.)


(Click on picture to enlarge)

Please DO notice how she spells her days, and then try to pronounce it. Only one word - atrocious. Sounds like French, don't you think?

Moday, Tusday, Wededay, Thsay, Fladay, Satady, and Sunday!! Great work! 1/7! EXCELLENT!! *rolls eyes* I bet when the teacher was teaching, all she had on her mind was Monday = Mcdonalds, Tuesday = KFC, Wednesday = Pizza hut, Thursday = Long John's Silvers, Friday = Mos Burger, Saturday = Carl's Junior and Sunday = Burger King.

HAHA. My sister is talented de lor.

And one big-ass palm right smack in the middle of the paper, with 2 ml of yellow highlighter ink wasted.

OK moving on to lesson part 2. Short one!

Press 1 divided by 0.81 on your calculator now!!!

AMAZING right??! Ok if you knew it already, shut up. If you hadn't, applause please!! I found it by accident while doing CEP questions. Heh.

And sidetracking to teacher's out-of-syllabus stuff. For some very weird reason, I talked to someone whom I've been out of touch with, just now. (Which explains why I was actually online; applaud again please) It's quite a great feeling to know that an old friend is back with you. Had I not approached him, maybe I would have lost this friend forever? Well, who knows? =)

 
 
 
free counter with statistics