Class outing!! Final class gathering in SP, with class 04 :)
We bought an air ticket for a flight at 1630 hours - destination New York!
Er well. Ok I meant the 'New York New York' cafe/restaurant in Singapore, at Citilink Mall.
Before you think I'm helping them advertise, you're wrong! One of the waitresses there answered me with a 'I don't know' when posed a question! Heh. How's that for service huh? Anyway, the food is oook lar.. My recommendation is that if you're going for their sandwiches, I suggest you leave, walk across to TCC, and settle your lunch over there instead.
...
I'm such a meanie!!

Queen I, II, III and IV
Hmm. Which one sounds better?
The ordered-only-sandwich table?
The thought-to-be-on-diet table? OR
The stupid-didn't-order-seafood-platter table??? *slaps*

Drunkard! SEEEEEEEEEENG YAM! I ordered two large jugs of Heineken. *burp*

With Ms Jasmine Leong, our class tutor who generously paid for our meals :))

Finale shot! My poor face was covered :(
Full and happy students
If this picture could move, it'd be yelling "Thank You Ms Leong!" right after this shot

K box at Suntec
Too bad my other 3 Queens left already!!
Ohh, and some words of wisdom from Da Niang:
Never to sing K box when you're poor. The bathroom is always there for you :)