Hey hey! Guess what I've been doing the whole weekend!
1 point if you guessed 'Studying'
5 points if you guessed 'Studying for Food Materials test'
and 10 points if you guessed 'Sleeping'!!
I've caught some sleeping bug and I cannot stop sleeping. Is it because of the absence of the sunshine? Bring some light into my life please...
Friday night: Slept before 11.
Sat morning: Woke up at 7
Sat noon: Slept again from 11-4 p.m.
Sat night: Again slept before 11.
Sun morning: Woke up at 7
Sun late morning: Slept from 9-11 a.m.
Woah! That's a whopping average of about 12 hours of sleeping time per day of the weekend!
I'm a pig. Seriously.
No idea for the fatigueness. I'm a person who will keep thinking of stuff before I sleep, and takes usually an hour before drifting off to neverneverland. But this time I took only. Erm. A minute? Before I was completely knocked out.
SO. I'm still left with fats and oil to study. It's untouched, you can't find a single fingerprint on it. But it's ok.. too tired to think about it. Nobody would believe me if I said 'Whatever', right? There you have it.
BUT BUT! Something powerful discovered! I realised that when I'm about to seriously doze off, I would try to memorise but without any strength to even mumble the words out. So I'd just read through instead. And the fantastic thing is - I actually remembered the stuff I read in my subconcious mind! Great huh?! It's like - "Photographic memory comes to live in the subconscious state of the human mind" It's true, you know. =)