Was there really a 3-week holiday? // January 07, 2007 12:38 pm

Need to study
Out of touch

Too many things to do
I am very tired
Mahjong no more =(
Exams

Do you get the picture or not?!

Will officially be free on the 8th of February. That's 30 more days! Yea!

Till then, I'll probably be MIA. ^_^

Past Week's Happenings

Went to 03/04 combined chalet! Was quite fun and s p a c i o u s (haha almost one person to a room). What else but mahjong... and er. work of course. I actually brought my notes and pc there - loser. =P

Did the IFPD advertisement which is er..rather corny. I'm going to upload it on YouTube after the presentation and make Cedric famous!! Muhahaha.

Bought my mahjong table! But quite untimely i guess, since I won't see it till CNY, perhaps?

That's all. And an official goodbye to the there-yet-not-there 3 weeks holiday.

.... But I'm HaPpY~!

Haha back to schoooooooool!

 
 
 
free counter with statistics